MEMORIAL DAY HOURS:
SAT 5/27: CLOSED
SUN 5/28: CLOSED
MON 5/29: CLOSED
TUE 5/30: REOPEN @8A
How Curbside Works:
At this time, only staff and your pets are allowed in the building due to Covid guidelines. We are also only performing medical services; no nail trim appointments are being scheduled at this time.
Call the office to schedule an appointment as normal. Most of the curbside process deals with
phone calls, so please be patient when trying to contact the office. We are very busy, especially
with everyone adding new members to their family, so please be patient; we are trying to be as
accommodating as possible.
We ask that you wear a mask at all times when on the premises. Upon arrival, call to let us know
you have arrived. You will be asked several questions as part of the check-in process. You will
not be able to come in, but YOU STAY FOR THE APPOINTMENT, IT IS NOT A DROP-OFF.
1) You & your pet’s name and the reason for the visit.
2) If you need any medication refills including: heartworm/flea/tick or food.
3) The color and make of your call so the technician knows which car to come get your pet
when they are ready for the appointment.
4) Payment information will be taken; including updated address & email.
5) When they are ready for the appointment, the technician will come to your car to get your pet. Please get your pet out of the car; we will transfer from your leash to ours. Cats MUST be in a carrier. Technicians will not enter your car due to Covid & safety reasons.
6) The doctor will perform the exam and call during the appointment to discuss findings, treatments, answer questions, etc.
7) When the appointment is complete, the technician will bring your pet back to the car and any medications you need.
8) The invoice and payment will be completed at a later time after the appointment and a receipt will be emailed to the address provided at check-in.
During this difficult time we are doing our best to make this process as quick and effortless as possible. Please be patient and thank you for your understanding and support.